Monday, March 4, 2013

You are my SUNSHINE!!!

You know those disaster movies where people have been holed up indoors somewhere for awhile, and they first step outside into the sun after so long in the dark and they are all shielding their eyes to better look at this new world?  Well that is pretty much how we feel here when the sun finally shows its face after a long rainy winter.  When I first moved here and it would hit 50 degrees and people would be wearing short sleeves and laying out on the grass in the sun, I would think people were INSANE!  Except now, I am one of them.  On Saturday, it was such a nice morning, that I did a little jig when Griz and I stepped outside in the sun to go on our jog.  By the time we had gone the first 1.5 miles, we counted 12 other dogs, (well I counted, because Griz can't count, if he could, I should probably be making money off of that) because everyone else was like SUNNNN!!! Lets GO!  Also by the time we hit 3 miles, I had tied my sweatshirt around my waste, and was wishing I'd worn shorter pants, so my legs, which are so white they are more blue, could get a little vitamin D.  Then I got home and raked up leaves that I've been working on for weeks, because we just didn't last Fal Of course by Saturday evening it was super gross pouring.

Then on Sunday I woke up to the sun AGAIN (also I slept in until 7:30 because my AMAZING husband got up with the girls WHAT!?) and then I was like LET'S CLEAN ALL OF THE THINGS!.  I don't know what it is about the sun that makes me want to clean things, but it does, of course by 1, we figured that was enough, and really I pretty much just made the house dirtier, but I don't even care.

 Then this morning SUN again, and Whitney, Natasha and I FINALLY got to take the kids to the park! AGH!!! SUNNNN!!! I missed your face soo much, NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!


This is what they are doing, right now, as I type this, my little sun puppies.

Harper has been helping me with the leaves, and by helping, I mean, not really at all

Are they not the cutest of friends!?!

Harper was practicing last week, just in case it did get sunny, she needed to plan her accessories.

Sawyer does not like to be left out.
SUNNNN!!! SWINGS!  YEEEES!



No comments:

Post a Comment