Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Sawyer Belle!

I am actually sniffling as I type this, because I just put my baby down for the last time as a pre-one year old.  I'm not going to reminisce about what I was doing 1 year ago... you can find the old blog post if you really want to.  What I am going to reminisce about is the super duper girly birthday party Sawyer had yesterday!  I know, you are thinking, WHAT?! Girly? Pink? Ruffles?  WHO are you Lonnie King?  I don't know, I think I am embracing the fact that I have two little girls.  Anywho, It was bird themed, and it was pretty cute, and we truly appreciate everyone who cam to celebrate, and everyone who was there in spirit!  Also my apologies for the lack of specifics and details in this blog... but I am just to saddened by how my baby is growing so stinking fast, that I cannot possibly put together a coherent thought.    Here are some random photos...  (please note that there were other people there... but I was not on the ball photo-wise, sorry people!)

Alright, so this was not taken yesterday, but saddly little Sawyer Belle (aka Sissy Belle) is not feeling well, and I didn't really get any happy shots, so here is one Whitney and I took a few weeks ago.
Here is a random picture of Kennedy to prove other people were there.

This is Harper Willow, she has a good face.


Harper HAD to have this dress, I tried to talk her into something a little less... just a little less, but no, it HAD to be THIS one!

Sawyer kind of enjoying her no-sugar apple-carrot cake with apple cream-cheese frosting, BACK OFF! I wasn't ready to give her sugar yet, okay? (on a side note, I also made cupcakes with actual sugar and with little chow-mien nests on top, but I am a monster and got no photo of those)

Its her birthday, and she'll stand in that box if she wants to!

No.. really... I think we could have gotten a bit more pink and lace in there somewhere

Opening presents always takes two small children.

Bunting!  You know its cute... its okay to admit it.

But obviously this is way cuter.

Also this, Mamu (aka Ryan's Step mom Debbie) did some A-mazing painting.
Because no party is complete with out a Lonnie rhyme.

Speaking of Mamu and Peepa (I think maybe that is how you spell it?) How special is it that they were able to be here for Sawyer's party and also got her (and Harper) this super fancy double seater wagon.
Here they are, on their first wagon outing!

Lets just finish this off with a little extra Sawyer Belle cuteness.

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness, Lonnie! Your little girls are way too cute. No, I would not have imagined girly-girl pink; however, they wear it so well. :) You sound deliriously happy, and that's what life should be like. I wish all of you well. :)

    ReplyDelete