1. Don't listen to the crazies... they don't make any sense, also don't give them any money, also don't stop and wave when they try to tell Harper how cute she is.
2. Those birds everywhere are called pigeons, they go ccccrrrrruuuuu (you try typing the sound a pigeon makes)
3. Sometimes you have to wait a long time for the right bus, also probably 6 buses will come and go in that time.
4. Mommy can't go to Pikes without stopping at MeeSum for Pineapple bread (usually also Mr. Ds for a gyro, but those are messy and we were in a hurry)
5. Walk around tourists, they take too long
6. The best fruit stand is inside Pikes, not the ones on the outside, they are still good, but the one down the middle on the left is the best.
|She was pretty excited while we were waiting for the bus, Mickey was a little nervous about his first bus ride.|
|We sang "The Wheels on the Bus" I think the dude behind us enjoyed it.|
|Pretty much she was done with getting her picture taken already|
|Enjoying some Chicken Humbow|
|Obviously you can't go downtown without giving some money to one of the many street musicians|
|We found the pigs!!!|
|We considered getting some dried flowers to bring home, but then figured Sawyer would just eat them.|
|She wasn't so sure about the crabs I made her stand by, at least it wasn't fish.|
|She really liked the pig, you can't tell in this picture, but I'm pretty sure she wanted to bring it home, but it wouldn't fit on the bus.|
|And doing some more eating while we waited for the bus home.|