Friday, November 16, 2012

Leaves, leaves...

Everywhere!  No... Really, not even kidding, we have the craziest tree and they are all over our yard.  You see, we feel that if it is nature's will for the leaves to fall off the trees and onto the ground, then obviously it is for a good reason, so we don't want to mess with that, and we are just going to LEAVE them there...haha... see what I did there??  Or... we are just too lazy to deal with them and are already depressed by the fact that our yard got dug up and the leaves kind of cover it.  Any who, it was kinda sunny out so I decided to let the girls play... for about 5 minutes, when I decided it was too chilly... but we got some goooood random fall pictures, so yay!
Mom... what is that bright thing in the sky?

This seemed like a safe idea

I dunno, I just like her


I love this face, I just want to smoosh it all of the time with kisses!

No... seriously, look at that face

Also this face, Also I want to smoosh this face

No comments:

Post a Comment