Tuesday, November 13, 2012

An Artist in the Making

Since it has been cold and rainy and Harper cannot spend all of her awake hours outside, and I do not want her to be glued to the TV all of the time, I've been trying to come up with different indoor things to do.   Recently we tried finger painting.  I think she liked it and didn't make as big of a mess as I thought... so that's good.  Also, she inherited my habit of making sound effects while painting or really doing anything, so that is also pretty good.


"Shhhoooo   BAM!"

Note to self: Do NOT disturb the artist while she is in creative mode

Obviously, she prefers to work in the abstract.

"Harper hand pretty"

If you would like to see the finished piece, it is currently being shown at Galerie de la Porte du Harpiste, aka Harper's door



No comments:

Post a Comment