Saturday, November 24, 2012

Giving Thanks

We had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends.  We sent the day at my brother's as is usual.  Eric smoked a turkey, Tanya made a freakish amount of pies, Misty brought a freakish amount of babies... it was all pretty freakishly fabulous.

The beautiful table designed by the beautiful Cherie (my favorite is the toddler and 2 teens in the background)

Annnd the food... what would fit anywho (once again... notice the toddler and 2 teens? Its a new game!)

The teens are a bit easier to find in this one... yes, Kenz is being strange, no, that is no alcohol. 

This is Sawyers picture pirate face, she makes it in about 73 percent of the photos I take of her

I'm not sure what's happening here... but notice the amount of food

Toast!  I don't remember what this one was about... there were a lot, probably I would have gotten tipsy if I was toasting with something stronger than water

Cousin snuggles!!  Probably it has something to do with the phone in Lincolns hands... but maybe they were just feeling thankful for each other, yes?

This is a Baker baby.... ummm... My gut reaction wants to say Madison, but maybe its Victoria... but it could be Hope... Hey! There are a lot of them!

August with I'm still going with Madison.

Misty annnnd... I'm 87 percent sure this is Hope.

Ava and Sawyer yelled in each other's faces like this for a really long time... I'm hoping they were just happy baby talking and being besties.  (side note... I was not kidding about Sawyer's picture pirate face)

I was super happy to have such a great helper in the kitchen this year!

And by helper, obviously I mean taste tester

I was a little worried my roll dough wasn't going to rise... don't worry, it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment