Friday, November 30, 2012

8 Months

8 MONTHS!?! WHAT? I don't even know how it happened, but my little Sawyer Belle turned 8 months this week.  I feel like I have just a few precious months left of her babydome and it has just gone too too fast.  Anywho... here is 8 things about Sawyer Belle at 8 months...

1.  She is officially crawling, I kinda thought she would skip this because she can get around so well with her belly scoot... but nope, one day she was just like "Hey, I think I'll give this crawling thing a go"
2.  At the same time she started crawling, she started getting herself into a sitting position all on her own.
3.  About 3 days later she was like "Well, now I'm ready to stand up" and started pulling herself up on things... and pulling things over, and getting into even more mischief... oi!
4.  Oscar is hilarious, even when he is just sleeping.  I will hear her laughing like a crazy baby and I come in to see her standing next to the couch and just laughing at Oscar lying there... I don't know.
5.  We are getting over a King family first... the first ear infection.  It has not been pleasant, but I think she's about over it, poor baby!  Its so hard to know she is in pain, and not know what else to do.
6.  She is an eating machine!  She has eaten every food I have given her, whether it is delicious applesauce, or a crazy concoction of quinoa, zucchini and pumpkin... Also she prefers to feed herself little chunks of things, which I also think is magical, because it keeps her busy.
7.  Also she eats things she shouldn't, why oh why do babies think leaves are so delicious? 
8.  She is our little goofball, we definitely think she will be the ham of the family, she is pretty entertaining.

I love her lots
Standing... and eating a diaper, double tasker here!

Feeding herself some cantaloupe!

Giggles!!!

The like each other a lot... most of the time

No comments:

Post a Comment