Monday, March 5, 2012

Prego Pics & Date Night!

Once again, lets talk about how awesome my friends are...

Yesterday the Pennebakers came over and took some prego pics.  You know who did not enjoy the experience, Harper and Beckett, not fans.  Harper also hates having her picture taken (I have no idea where she gets that) Thanks amazing Pennebakers!!! (I will still figure out a way to pay you with food)

Also... Tonight, Ryan King and I are going on a date.  The last time we went on a date was when we discovered we were pregnant.  Tonight we are going to the melting pot... because I want to dip stuff in beery cheese and chocolate... Perhaps I will go into labor and our dates will kind of be like little end caps to the pregnancy.  Anyways... Thanks amazing Natasha for watching HW (for both dates actually)  I hope you enjoy your pizza and cable!

Lets play... find the hiding toddler!





Apparently we really like it when people kiss the belly...

2 comments:

  1. Awww, these are amazing! You are so beyond gorgeous Lonnie! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone. Enjoy Melting Pot-- my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can we keep the belly!

    ReplyDelete