Monday, March 12, 2012

Our Bags are Packed...

We're ready to go!  And I mean REEEEAAADY! We are less than 2 weeks from Sawyer Belle's due date, and really she can come anytime.  My head knows that she will come when she is ready, my heart is torn between wanting her here and wanting my mom here for her birth, the rest of my body obviously doesn't talk to my head or heart at all and wants this kid out now!! 

Any who, everything is set for her arrival, so she may come whenever!  I told Ryan she couldn't come until I hung up her wall shelf thingy, which I did, so yay!  Our hospital bags are packed (for real this time), Natasha went with me to get a pedicure (obviously you can't go into labor with ugly toes), the who to text list when labor happens has been made and given to Ryan, Ok, so I still have a little bit of work to finish up, but you know... I can do that in between contractions, yes?

So now... we are just playing the waiting game, which I'm really really good at... except I'm not.  I've been trying to keep busy, but still find myself staring at my stomach yelling "COME OUT!!" unfortunately, this morning, Harper also started yelling "OUT!" because obviously it is a fun game. 

The shelf that needed to be hung prior to Sawyer's arrival

Keeping Busy, HW and I made sugar cookies, she was not a fan of getting flour on her hands

Keeping Busy still... Park date with Beckett... they do not understand why we are making them stand in this train

Beckett loves him some swings, HW tolerates the swings so she doesn't seem un-cool in front of her hot date.

When all else fails... just put them behind bars, because obviously that is fun for them.

Coffee date after the park, Harper's first ever starbucks drink!  Its called a MOO... or whole milk... no ice, Beckett had an empty cup... yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment