Thursday, March 1, 2012

Awww Chucks....

When one associates footwear with Ryan King... one would think a certain type of shoe... The Chuck of course!  In fact, these shoes, are probably why we are together.  The first time Ryan kinda sorta asked me out, we were at church.  He was up on stage doing his rock-star thing and I was in front of the stage dealing with the projection stuff (I was the media chic at the time, yeah, I know they are crazy, letting me play with equipment)  And my smooth husband says "Soo... When are we gonna kick it?"  While doing an awkward kick.. which of course I see perfectly because I am eye level with his chucks... Well who can resist such a line?  We shot some bums (I really thought that's what he was asking me to do, but really it was Bumbershoot), I made a cake (seducing him with my mad baking skills) and bada-bing we were married (of course he wore his shoe of choice).

Fast forward to a proud moment for Ryan King... yesterday, his first born... got her very first pair of Chucks!!  And yes.. they are adorable.  Natasha and I took Harper shopping in Bellevue (there was a lot of Natasha chasing HW around the store... but what can you do?)  Anyways, it was a success, Harper has cutie shoes, and she LOVES them!  She even made Ryan put them on over her footie pjs last night so she could wear them around the house... Daddy's little girl right there!

sooo cute


Ryan & his Groomsmen at our wedding

Natasha trying to hold down HW so I could take a pic... it didn't go well

Running away from us makes her hungry for berries and fro-yo
(Really we Tasha and decided we deserved it

)

No comments:

Post a Comment