Monday, February 4, 2013

10 Months!

Alright, so technically Sawyer Belle turned 10 months a week and a half ago, but I've been busy with work and sicky children.  But any who, can you believe that my baby is 10 flippin months old!? I can't, in less than 2 months, she will be 1, and in my head, that means she is kinda out of her babydom.... agh! I don't like it!  Here is a fun fact, when Harper was 10 months, we were finding out we were already pregnant with Sawyer... crazy, we were insane.  Anywho, here are a few random things to know about Sawyer to the B at 10 months...

We have renamed her Monster Baby, because if she can reach it, she will pull it, knock it down, eat it, hit it, or kick it.

At the same time though, she is also very joyful, she is such a flirt and it is hard not to smile and be in a good mood when she is being in her happy baby zone.

She thinks being upside down is the greatest, I don't know why, but she really likes it, and it can be a bit startling when you are holding her and she lunges back so she can be upside down.

She is pulling herself up and walking holding on to things, but also just standing up on her own in the middle of the room, she has tried to take a few steps, then realizes that won't work after she face plants.

Finally FINALLY she is sleeping through the night!!!!  Can I get an "AMEN!"?

STILL she has no teeth... I would think with acting like she is teething so much, she would have some teeth to show for it, but nope.

She likes to shut doors, which she just did, then had a freak out moment because she realizes she couldn't get out of her room, we do this about 10 times a day.

She is giant, well not the most giant, but 90% in height and 70% in weight and I just had to break out some 18 month clothes... yikes.

ummm... probably there is more, but I hear crashing coming from Sawyer's room, probably that is not good.

"How YOU doin?"

You know what is better than a Sawyer Belle?  I giant Sawyer Belle face on the tv...

She's pretty cute... you can say it, I won't mind

Also she has invented a new hairstyle, its between an Alfalfa-do and fohawk, I shall name it the Alfahawk!

No comments:

Post a Comment