Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fall Fun part 1... Patchin it up!

Okay people... so I'm a little behind this month, so I'm gonna fit all of our fall shenanigans in to 2 blogs... ready go!!
We went to 2 patches this year... which is a miniscule amount compared to some people I know...

We went to Craven's first with the Baker, Pennebaker and Kreitlow families but it was sooo bright and hot and dusty, we thought we'd try again, sadly no Bakers and Matt and Ryan were actually at our house trying to fix our plumbing... they didn't, but that is a different story.  Any who, the second time we DID get to bring Kennedy along and this time it was chilly and rainy, but there were baby goats... which are adorable and I tried to figure out how to get one into the stroller and then to convince Ryan it was a stray dog... but I didn't think it would fit in the basket.  Any who here come the freakish amount of fun fall photos!



They were not all super happy about this situation... but still adorable.

I love all Q & H photos... can't help it

She tried to pick up every single pumpkin... and grunted and said "heeeavy" with every single pumpkin

I mean... who wouldn't love them?
I don' t know what this face is... but it makes me giggle

I just think this is cute


Pumpkin patches are serious business

He is telling them all about those crazy animals

They have grown so much!


Baby goats make everyone happy!

Well... you would be sad too if a chicken bit your finger


She's so excited about her tiny pumpkin!




No comments:

Post a Comment