Monday, October 8, 2012

6.5 Months

Yes... 6.5 months, not 6 months, because, well I'm just a little behind.  But the last couple of weeks have been pretty major Sawyer wise... so probably, my procrastination is good thing.

6.5 Things to know about Sawyer Belle at 6.5 months...

1. She is mobile! Umm... Kinda.  She army crawls and rolls to get places, but by-golly she will get there (yep, I just googled to see if that is how you spell by-golly)

2.  Solids!!! Yes!!  We waited until she started showing interest in what we were eating, which she did big time when we were in the Midwest, so when we got back, we started her on food, she has had avocado, pees, acorn squash, and sweet potato, and so far, so good!

3.  She has her own room... well, she is sleeping in the office. Why you ask? Well, we were having issues with her waking up many many times in the middle of the night, and waking up Harper, so one morning, after waking up 4 times with her, I moved her crib into the office, the computer into our room, and the futon into the girls room... I'm hoping this is temporary, but it does bring us to #4...

4.  Sleeping through the night!  Ok, so I could be jumping the gun, but we have found a good bedtime routine, and now that she is in her own room, we can just let her work out her issues and get herself back to sleep, I have a good feeling about this... also, it could just be my giddiness at having more than 3 hours of sleep a night.

5.  If she can get a hold of it, then it will go into her mouth, She really really thinks the dogs are delicious, sadly, Oscar really likes it when Sawyer tries to eat him, Griz however not a fan, I was amused for a good 5 minutes this morning watching her follow him around the living room trying to eat his tail.

6.  The biggest flirt in all the land!  Not even kidding a little bit, this kid loves to smile and make googly eyes and everybody, she was the entertainment on our flight home from Iowa.

6.5. She can sit on her own... kinda, and then she falls over, hence why this is only .5 of a thing.

I pretty much just like this picture, Heather Michelle Portraits is pretty awesome, also I hear her sister is awesome as well.

What? You want pictures like these? Well, have I got news for you! You can click here and check out more of her stuff and get a hold of her so you can have her take your pictures, also you should like her page so you can see more cutie pics!           ( I do love a shameless plug, don't you?)





First time eating avocado, I think maybe a little got in her mouth

Don't you hate when giant babies and puppies attack your farm?

Flirty McFlirterson, that is her new name

No comments:

Post a Comment