Tuesday, August 28, 2012

5 Months!?!

I can't believe even a little bit that my little baby is 5 months old!  In a crazy clash of contradiction, I feel that she is growing up so so fast, but also that I feel like she has been with us for so much longer than 5 months.  It seems like little Sawyer Belle has always been a part of our family, everyone loves her, even down the dogs, which is crazy, because she pulls their fur and tries to eat their tails... mmmm delicious!

5 Things to know about Sawyer Belle at 5 months old...

1. She is so loud!  She loves to talk and scream, grunt and giggle, oh and spit like ththtpthpthth!
2.  She LOVES her big sister and her puppies, her face lights up when she sees them and she will just stare and smile, they are pretty awesome.
3.  She has no problem telling you something is wrong, however when something isn't wrong, she is so full of joy and very silly, its hard to not smile at her.
4.  She is the snuggle baby queen!  She loves loves to snuggle and is sooo good at it, I've wasted many hours just getting my baby snuggle fix.
5.  She is huge and strong for her 5 months age.  Pretty much she just skipped the tiny baby phase.
 

Helloooo!

So happy!

Can I maybe put this camera in my mouth?

I'm just cute, I can't help it...

Also can I put this puppy ear in my mouth?

They love each other a lot right now... I'm hoping it lasts

Even Griz has to get in his baby snuggles!

2 comments:

  1. Lonnie, you haven't wasted a moment with regard to getting your baby snuggle fix! Enjoy every moment with her because you already know how quickly those moments disappear never to be relived.~~Sue Narigon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two girls are a precious gift from God. You and Ryan (and we) are so blessed! Grandpa and grandma

    ReplyDelete