Monday, July 23, 2012

One Little Monkey...

Sleeping in her big girl bed!  So when Grandpa and Grandma King were her, they ordered Harper a big girl bed (after much deliberating about which kind), and it finally came on Friday.  So Harper and I put it together (really she just stole my tools and ran away), and then daddy went and picked up the mattress we bought, and Harper got to sleep in her bed on Saturday.  She did so so good, she likes to play a little but she doesn't get off the bed, she did figure out she can open the dresser from her bed and for I will find her in a pile of Sawyer's clothes, but oh well, she eventually falls asleep.   She even asks to go to bed and gets so excited about it.  I'm a jealous because her bed looks so comfy cozy, but I don't think Ryan King would be up for getting two twin beds. 

It is crazy how easy a transition this has been since she has never slept in anything other than a crib or pack and play.  We are giving her a little time before we move Sawyer into the crib at night, but then my girls will be the cutest little roomies!

Harper's new bed!

Sawyer's new bed!

I don't know why... I just think those little piggy banks are so cute
Also I still like that mobile thing Kenzie and I made... so I just took a picture

Reading in bed, notice the book?  I'm hoping its a sign!

Unfortunately, Harper is not the only one who likes her new bed

I don't know, I left Sawyer in the pack and play for a minute and when I came back, Harper had crawled in with her. I guess since her bed was occupied... so she had to go somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment