Friday, July 13, 2012

The King and I

I have never seen The King and I, but I'm pretty sure there is a lot of singing and dancing, happy times, and probably a King, which pretty much sums up my marriage.  Except I don't sing, and I don't dance but there has been happy times, and a King (a Ryan King that is) and Ryan does sing... so yes, pretty much the same thing.  Why am I telling you this you may ask?  Well tomorrow is the 5 year anniversary of the day I became Mrs. Ryan King.  I am blogging today, because tomorrow I want to spend the day with my amazing husband and my two beautiful girls.  (Although I am currently getting frustrated with one because she keeps getting into things in my office!) 

Moving on...  I just want to say thank you Ryan King (yes I call him Ryan King, just saying Ryan feels weird) for being such an amazing husband.  You are affectionate and caring and put up with me real swell, even through those tough cranky-Lonnie moments.  I also couldn't ask for a better dad for Harper Willow and Sawyer Belle, you are so fabulous with them, whether its having a tea party, tackling a super nasty poo, or just snuggling on the couch, you make my heart happy every time I see your super-daddness.

5 years, 2 girls, and 2 k-9s later, I'm still crazy in love with you even though I don't always say it, and I know I'll be even more so 5 years from now!  Happy Anniversary!



My brother married us... pretty darn tootin special

I just like this picture

Can you believe its been 5 years!?!

Look how cute they were! Look at Kennedy's model pose... and Tristan's poor little face :(

Studs... enough said

Also I just really like this picture... pretty Amanda!

We really dig these people... even Aaron who is hiding behind Sam

3 of the most amazing ladies in all the land!

No comments:

Post a Comment