Friday, December 16, 2011

Baby, baby, baby, baby... yeah... that makes FOUR!! Oh my Bakers!

So... Have you ever known that couple that is pretty much just the most amazingest couple ever?  They are always happy and selfless, and willing to do anything for anyone?  Well, let me tell you about the Bakers...

We have been blessed to consider these two as part of our family, we even get to include them in our family Christmas, and we wouldn't want it any other way.  I met Misty and Brian (whom I now refer to as BFF) in an elevator right around January 29th, 1998.  My mom and I were on our way to see my brother and Cherie while she was in labor with my darling niece Kenzie (she is still darling even though she is a teenager... go figure), and there was this young couple... going the same place (enter Bakers).

They re-entered the scene when they moved out here shortly after I did, and I'm sooo glad they did.  Misty was there for me at one of the hardest times, when I was having issues getting pregnant with Harper, I can never tell you how much having her there to understand and lead me through meant to me.

Why was she so helpful?  Well unfortunately, Misty and Brian have been trying for 10 years for a little own of their own, after trying so many things, the readied themselves for another round of IVF... only this time, they had a magic weapon.. a gestational surrogate, their amazing friend Amber.  Well let me tell you how it all ended up... Amber is pregnant with a set of Baker twins... and so is Misty!!  WHAT!?!  For you with math issues... that makes 4 babies!!

Oh my goodness!  I can not even take how excited we are for these two, its going to be a crazy... well 18+ years, but there will never be more loved babies than those four... who are due in June!!! Go ahead... read the whole story... you know you want to.

http://www.brianandmistybaker.com/

The Wonderful Blessed Bakers!

Oh the fun girl times

Look at them... getting practice with little B

No comments:

Post a Comment