Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Weekend o Pennebakers

Let me tell about this sale... it's put on by EMOMs (Eastside Mother's of Multiples) and it is crazy.  Cortney and I decided to leave at 8am for a sale that started at 10... and we stood in the chilly drizzle for about an hour and a half.   On the bright side, I scored a double stroller and we both got some clothes and toys for the younguns, so that is pretty swell.

You would be sad too if you were so cold and damp.

Well... At least we were in front of all these people

Hellloooo Double Stroller!
Yeah... I got her a random wooden dog...
 




Matt's Pretty Pumpkinrific Party

On Sunday Matt Pennebaker had a Pumpkin Party for his bday.  We were blessed to be invited, and to join in on the pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin roll, roasted pumpkin, and my contribution... pumpkin spice cake (with cinnamon cream cheese frosting).  The babies got to play, and we got to watch, and what did we do before we all had children again?  Anywho, we are so so glad that we have become such good friends with the fabulous Pennebakers and that they are in our lives and do silly things like stand out in the rain with us to get a double stroller for cheap!

Notice the skirt/leggings?  Also an EMOMs find!

I dunno... I just like her face
Beckett's pretty helpful

What are you silly boys doing under there?


Yes, My child likes to sit in her toy baskets and kiss her stuffed animals... we just go with it.



I just think its cute


No comments:

Post a Comment