Monday, July 22, 2013

Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls

Except we did!  So maybe not the best title for this post, but I couldn't think of another song with waterfalls in it, also, who doesn't love some TLC?

Harper saw a waterfall on Little Einsteins and ever since then, has been talking about them.  If we can, we like to let her actually experience what she sees on TV, it a little bit makes us feel better about letting her watch TV. And Ryan was in a weird spontaneous mood this weekend (Saturday we braved Chuck E Cheese for the first time ever, Harper LOVED it, Sawyer wanted to just go home and take a nap, after about an hour, I just wanted to go home and take a nap).  Anywho after we were all awake on Sunday, Ryan was like "Lets just drive to Snoqualmie Falls, right now." And we did, we threw on some clothes, piled in the sexy King Van, and off we went!

Harper was a little scared, but also a little loved it.  Sawyer is rarely scared, and kept trying to stick her foot and face through the bars so she could get closer (also so she could give me a heart attack).

She was pretty excited about the waterfall. Also super cute.


UGH!  Don't you just want to smoosh her face with thousands of kisses?

Alright, smoosh both of the faces

She was just trying her gosh darndest to fit her little face through those bars!

I LOVE this one, I don't know why, I just do!



I didn't actually read what this is.. but I thought it was a good photo opp.


I did actually take a few of the actual waterfall, not just of my children's faces


No comments:

Post a Comment