Sunday, September 18, 2011

The musical stylings of Harper Willow King!

Being her father's daughter, Harper seems to have a picked up a love of music, she has a drum, not to mention another drum filled with shaky and jingling things, a guitar, and now... a kitty keyboard, complete with microphone. And just in case you are wondering... yes, it gets very loud here. She also loves to dance... and she has some pretty good moves, her favorite song is Adele's "Rolling in the Deep". I don't know why, she is very trendy with her musical choices.

So... here is my idea, we should start a baby band... kind of like a baby Black Eyed Peas. Here is the set list...

Quinn: Keyboard and or xylophone
Harper: Guitar
Beckett: Tambourine/shaky things
Lincoln: Drums

And of course, they would all take turns with vocals, cutest band ever, I'm just saying.

Anywho, please enjoy these videos of the musical and dance stylings of Miss Harper Willow King! (oh in the drum one, that scary beast-like noise in the background is Oscar growling at me because I won't throw his toy)



1 comment:

  1. well isn't she just too cute. I would also like to say that I am proud of you for having shoes on her and they are adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete