Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lalalala... Par-tay!

I always swore I would never throw a character party... nope, not me, not gonna happen... but of course, my kid loves Elmo, I mean really what is it with that guy that all toddlers love so much?  Any who, I figured fine, if I have to do it, I'm going to make it as girly as I can.  I think it turned out alright, Harper had a great time at her party, Elmo was everywhere, all of her favoritest friends were there, and we ate all of her favoritest foods. (yes, I am aware that favoritest isn't a word, but I'm going to use it, so you will just have to deal Cortney Pennebaker!)  Moving on...

I really don't know what else to say, it was really great that all of our amazing amazing friends were able to come and help us celebrate Harper Willow turning 2!  I think I am now out of birthday party mode and in the holy moly we are leaving freakishly early on Tuesday for 10 days in the midwest and I haven't even begun to pack mode... So I'm just going to put up some pictures, k?

She's pretty excited

I collected all of her elmo toys and used them as decorations... I knew those toys would come in handy some day

She loves pizza so much... she just rubs it all over her face

 
She loves her Quinn





No, really, she likes him a lot.

Those 4 Baker babies really know how to party

We decided just to base the menu on Harper's favorite foods... well, Goat Cheese Margherita Pizza is not her favorite, but I think they went over well


She really likes opening presents

Also she really like Uncle Eric

Yup, that is Elmo's face made out of fruit on a cake... that happened

She did not want to take off the boots that Uncle Eric picked out for her

I'm not sure what that smirk is about... probably because she is punching Natasha in the face

She will just go through Beckett, no worries

Harper wasn't opening the presents fast enough, Lincoln to the rescue!
These are the cute invites we sent out, See Lota and Co for all your invite needs! (Nothing wrong with a shameless plug)

No comments:

Post a Comment